Record360 is the #1 inspection app for heavy equipment & trucking. Our mobile app helps businesses create inspections with photos and videos, so you can keep track of damage, audits, and inventory. But that’s not all… You can get some particularly beneficial features if you choose our Professional subscription plan. By upgrading your plan, you can become more efficient and make better decisions. Read on below to learn more about the features available on our most premium plan.
Task Calendar: A better way to manage tasks
The Task Calendar in Record360 is a visual tool to manage your tasks. Each task appears as a “card” with key information like the name, due date, and responsible party. Some benefits include:
- A weekly and monthly overview of your tasks, so you can easily drag tasks to future dates if your customers need to reschedule at the last minute
- The ability to at-mention users in comments, so your office staff can easily communicate and provide updates on tasks (without leaving their desk!)
- Create tasks for ‘draft’ inspections, when you know you have an inspection coming up in the future. Expedite the process for your guys in the field, so they can save time and reduce errors.
Departments: More control over who sees what
With our Professional plan, you can create separate departments with customized workflows in each one. This lets you configure unique processes for each department, so you have 100% accurate documentation, control, and security.
You can also create inspections across departments: for example, completing a service or maintenance inspection during the contract period of your rental. Use this feature to better manage your internal processes and improve efficiency across teams.
Workflows & Digital Forms: More, more, more!
Our Professional plan lets you create up to 20 digital forms and workflows that can be customized to meet your needs. Particularly in complex businesses, having separate workflows for ALL of your customer forms can help you stay organized. Not only that, in federally regulated industries like trucking, it’s important to maintain updated DOT forms at all times. The flexibility and scalability of our workflows means you can adapt and grow your processes over time.
eSign: Secure, digital signatures for the modern age
e-Signatures are digital signatures that can be used to capture customer approvals for inspections and additional work. Our powerful eSign functionality lets you replace paper signatures in one shot, so you can reduce mistakes and lost documents. Why is eSign useful?
- Convenient: Users love eSign particularly when their customers aren’t present for an inspection—in the case of a hot drop—or when they need to approve work remotely
- Efficient: Signatures are captured and stored in a central location. Use the Record360 dashboard to search for signed documents right when you need them.
- Secure: Digital signatures help with compliance and security by ensuring the document hasn’t been altered.
SMS Texting: Meet your customers where they are
Texting with your customers is a Professional plan feature that lets you send inspection reports to your customers via text. This is the most convenient and efficient way to deliver them their reports—save time and improve customer satisfaction.
Our inspection reports give your customers a simple and easy-to-understand summary of their inspection results; and when delivered via text message, it’s an ideal tool for your business.
Upgrade with Record360
Unlock the full potential of Record360 and experience better task management, MORE workflows, and a higher degree of customization with our Professional subscription plan. Say goodbye to manual processes and hello to improved efficiency, accuracy, and collaboration.
Record360 can help you cut costs, streamline inspections, and protect your assets from damage—all while keeping your customers happy.
Request a demo today and take your business to the next level.