Transform your trucking industry inspections with the unbeatable partnership of Procede and Record360. As a leading truck dealer management solution, Procede pairs up with the #1 inspection app, Record360, for unparalleled inspections. Say goodbye to tedious data entry and capture photos and videos with ease. This integration will save you time and hassle.
Record360 integrates with Procede’s Excede DMS®, allowing customers to pair Record360’s inspection software with Excede’s vehicle information. Capture photos, videos, signatures, and key data points — like odometer & fuel — in Record360. Then associate them with matching VINs in Excede to see them in your Lease-Rental portal.
Benefits of our integration include eliminating customer damage disputes, reducing data errors, and streamlining your operations with an inspection dashboard. Record360’s mobile video and photo capture, secure cloud storage, and customizable checklists make truck inspections more efficient and effective for Procede users.
Contact Damon Haber ([email protected]) to learn more and start a free trial of the Record360 platform.
Unleash Your Business Potential: Discover How Record360 and Procede Integration Create the Winning Combination for Success
Digital documentation tools are crucial to reduce or even eliminate damage disputes. Now, Procede customers who use Record360 have the ability to submit inspection reports and capture digital signatures all in one place. Some benefits include:
- Mobile Video and Photo Capture: Quickly take photos & videos to capture the (actual) condition of your truck
- Customizable Checklists: Tailor checklists to your dealership’s needs, capture accurate data, and reduce dispute risk
- Eliminate Manual Work: Automatically upload odometer & fuel data to Procede – no need to manually enter it!
- Secure Signatures & Cloud Storage: Capture digital signatures and ensure safe storage to prevent fraud and disputes. Hold responsible parties accountable for damage.
- Inspection Dashboard: Access historical inspection records in Record360, so you can stay organized & efficient. Use our reports to identify and stop damage trends quickly.
- Shared Data: View vehicle data from Excede within Record360. Send Record360 images, videos, signatures, and data back to Excede for a complete record of your asset condition.
Unlock the power of Record360 and Procede to supercharge your business. With seamless data transfer, say goodbye to tedious, manual data entry. Free up your team to focus on the critical tasks that keep your trucks moving. The sky’s the limit with this game-changing integration.
What our Mutual Customers are Saying
Damon Haber, co-founder of Record360 noted, “We’re proud to partner with Procede, a top name in the heavy-duty trucking industry. Record360 offers innovative features like mobile video and photo capture, secure cloud storage, and customizable checklists. Our product and Procede’s dealer management solution create an unbeatable duo that streamlines operations and enhances asset management.”
Furthermore, Sean Stefanik, the Regional Operations Manager at Creative Bus Sales, has seen great success with our integration. He says, “Integrating Procede & Record360 has been crucial to our operations. We get the best of both worlds. I wouldn’t do it any other way.”
Pricing & Availability
The Record360 + Procede integration is available to all Procede customers for purchase. To learn more, reach out to Damon Haber ([email protected]).